Keen to trumpet the abilities of their forthcoming high-end GX1 Micro Four-Thirds camera, Panasonic have released a new video.
Although we’re quite excited by this new camera, we have to confess that the video’s a bit of a duff one, so kindly lower expectations accordingly before clicking on the clip it below.
The video tells us that its new Ultra High Speed Light Speed AF can focus in approx 0.09 seconds, and according to 43rumors, the camera will be officially announced today, with these standout features:
– 16 megapixel sensor (probably the same as the Panasonic G3).
– New Venus engine
– camera has a grip and our sources told us it is a bit tinier than the Panasonic GF1
– ultra fast 0,09 second AF with X lenses.
– built-in flash
– new 1.44 milion dot external viewfinder.
– Silver and Black body
– 460k and 3 inch LCD screen