Most laptop bags are generally rather dull affairs, but we’ve rather taken a shine to this novel number, designed to look like a Marshall amplifier top.
The Marshall branding seems rather fitting too, seeing as so many musicians now make music on laptops rather than old-fashioned instruments.
The bag comes with a silk screened image of a Marshall amp and features brass fittings on the strap and a rather amusing zipper pull shaped like a quarter-inch jack plug.
There’s also a channel for routing a headphone lead into the bag.
It all looks a bit of fun to us, and it’s available for $49.99 from ThinkGeek.
- Marshall Amplifier style laptop bag
- Made from durable and water resistant polyurethane and canvas
- Brass fittings with quarter-inch jack zipper pulls
- Dimensions: 15.3″ x 11.6″ x 4.7″ (39cm x 29.5cm x 12cm)
- Big enough for a standard 15″ laptop plus accessories